FTP Maker lets you create a custom FTP Uploader package to be distributed to employees/customers/co-workers to simplify procedure for sending files to your FTP server. The advantage of using FTP Maker instead of a normal FTP client is that the application generated contains all the connection parameters, so the user does not have to specify any settings or set specific parameters. In addition, the FTP Uploader can be customized with the logo of your company. Once launched the Uploader, the user will only have to drag and drop files or folders into it, forgetting about the various FTP parameters: the Uploader will handle them automatically. Zero configuration is needed.
» version 1.6.0 - posted on 2009-01-10
Free update for all registered users. Added Log feature. Added parametric prefix to Create a single zip file with custom prefix. User can now define three variables %%FTP_USER%%, %%OSX_USER%% and %%WIN_USER%% Settings can now be hidden in the generated FTP Maker Uploader. Extended timeout connection in Windows version.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
*** Please read this entire agreement ***
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and Softhing ("Softhing") for the use of the “FTP Maker” and “FTP Maker Uploader” software products ("Software"). By using this software or storing these programs on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement delete the software from all storage media.
* You may install this program to test and evaluate if it suits your needs and you wish to purchase it. The evaluation period will last for 30 (thirty) days starting from the installation date of the product. The evaluation version of the software is feature limited.
* The Software is licensed, not sold. Subject to the condition that you are in compliance with the terms of this EULA: (a) you may install and use one copy of the Software, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer for use by a single simultaneous operator; and (b) you may install a single copy of the Software Product, strictly for your own personal use, on one portable computer owned by you. No other use, copying or distribution of the Software is permitted. You may not rent the Software Product, nor may you offer use of it to others through a service bureau or application service provider.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of Softhing.
* This Software is able to generate another installable Software, called ‘FTP Maker Uploader’ (“Uploader”). The Uploader is not freely re-distributable. Depending on the type of License obtained from Softhing, the Licensee may distribute copies of the Uploader and he is the only person allowed to do so. Any other distribution of the “Uploader” must be agreed with Softhing.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software. You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of Softhing. You may not use any registration codes for the Software that have not been purchased from Softhing or an authorized representative of Softhing.
* You accept responsibility for any network usage costs or any other costs incurred by using this software.
* This software contains part of NSIS software. NSIS is licensed under the zlib/libpng license. More details about NSIS licensing are found here: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License
NO WARRANTIES. - Softhing EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall Softhing or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE.
* ‘FTP Maker’ and ‘FTP Maker Uploader’ is Copyright Softhing. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
* ‘NSIS’ is Copyright by NSIS and contributors. See http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License